The scholarships are for the Bachelor’s, Masters and Ph.D. degrees program.
Don’t worry about the IELTS you can apply on the basis of the English Proficiency Certificate. All the academic fields and areas of the study are available for the scholarship. We encouraged you to must apply for the Thailand Government Scholarship 2021.
Chulalongkorn University is Thailand’s oldest and most famous university. It’s a better opportunity for international students to start their studies in Thailand.
University: Chulalongkorn University
Degrees: Bachelor’s, Masters, Ph.D.
Deadline: 15th October 2020
- For Undergraduate: 4 Years
- For Master: 2 years
- For Ph.D.: 3 years
- For Short Course: 4 month
Here is the list of scholarships benefits for the Thailand Government Scholarship 2021
- Full Tuition Fee
- Monthly Stipend
- Airfare Ticket
Available Degree Program/ Courses
- Must be an International Students (other than Thailand)
- The Candidate must have a High scholarship degree for Bachelor, For the Master degree should have a bachelor degree and For Ph.D. should have a master degree
- Age should not be more than 35 years
- Should have good English communication skills
- Should be good in health
- Should have a Complete Application Form with a Photograph
- Photocopy of a Passport
- Recommendation letters (Two)
- Academic Transcript
- Certificate of Graduation
- Medical Certificate
The deadline to apply for the Thailand Government Scholarship 2021 for the international students is 15th October 2020.
How to Apply!
You should submit your application form along with the required documents. To apply Visit the Official website of Chulalongkorn University.