Pakistan Airforce PAF Offers Commission in 126 Combat Support Course (Medical Branch)
Pakistan Airforce PAF, has invited applications for the following posts from suitable candidates. We will update you on all jobs in Pakistan.
Registration from: 14th to 27th September 2020
Pakistan Air Force PAF
Offers Commission in 126 Combat Support Course (Medical Branch)
SPECIAL PURPOSE SHORT SERVICE COMMISSION (SPSSC) IN MEDICAL BRANCH
Nationality: Citizens of Pakistan | Marital Status: Married / Unmarried
Min Height : Male 5 feet 4 inches / 163 cm
Min Height : Female 4 feet 10 inches / 147 cm
MEDICAL BRANCH (SPECIALISTS) (SPSSC)
Nationality: Mate / Female citizens of Pakistan | Age on 31 Dec 2020; 29-48 Years | Rank: Squadron Leader | Training Period: 24 weeks
MBBS Minimum 2nd Div of equivalent and Specialization in the following disciplines from a Pakistani / Foreign medical college | university recognized by the Pakistan Dental & Dental Councd [PM & DC]
(a) Urologist FCPS / FRCS | Diplomat American Board
(b) Anesthetist FCPS | FRCA/ Diplomat American Board
(c) Child Splt FCPS / MRCP/ MRCPCH | FRCP / FRCPCH | Diplomat American Board
(d) ENT FCPS /MRCS(ENT)/FRCS(ENT) Diplomat American Board
(e) Pulmonologist FCPS | FRCP | equivalent qualification in Pulmonology
(f) Gastroenterologist FCPS | FRCP | equivalent
qualification in Gastroenterology
(g) Neuro Surgeon – FCPS FRCS MRCS
MEDICAL BRANCH (GDMOs) (SPSSC)
Nationality: Male citizens of Pakistan | Age on 34 Dec 2020: 24.28 Years | Rank: Flight Lieutenant | Training Period: 24 weeks
MBBS minimum 2nd Division or equivalent qualifications from a Pakistani | Foreign medical college recognized by Pakistan Medical & Dental Council (PM & DC) having completed a minimum one-year house job in an institution recognized by PM & DC, Preference would be given to those who have relevant field experience after house job
- Online registration at www.joinpaf.gov.pk
- Intelligence Test followed by Academic Test in relevant subjects at respective I & SC.
- Initial medical examination and internet at I&SC
- Psychological Test of Shortlisted candidates only
- Interview by First AHQ Special Selection Board
- Final medical examination at CMB, Lahore
- Interview by Second AHQ Special Selection Board
- Final Selection by AHQ in order of merit
- Competitive salary package
- Internationally recognized courses
- Free medical treatment for self and family
- Membership of Air Force Officers Housing Scheme (AFOHS)
- Training and posing in different cities of Pakistan and abroad
- Nonpracticing allowance for specialist doctors
- Free accommodation and 50% waiver in fare by train and air travel
A candidate is ineligible if he/she is:-
(a) Rejected by ISSB / GHQ / NHQ / AHQ selection boards.
(i) Twice rejected by ISSB for Post Grad Entry.
(ii) Twice rejected by ISSB for Intermediate / Graduate (PMA / Graduate / Equivalent) and once rejected by ISSB or GHQ / NHO / AHQ
based selection boards.
(iii) Once rejected by ISSB for Intermediate / Graduate (PMA / Graduate / Equivalent) and twice rejected by [SSB or GHO / NHQ / AHQ
based selection boards.
(b) Twice screened out by ISSB.
(c) Tested within four months (120 days) gap of the previous appearance in ISSB except waiver granted by the competent authority. However,
a bar of 120 days will not be applicable to candidates appearing in GHQ / NHQ/ AHQ selection boards.
(d) Dismissed / Removed / Dabarred from Govt Services including Armed Forces.
(e) Convicted in Court of Law for any heinous offense (to be ascertained by the competent military authority).
(f) Permanently declared UNFIT by Appeal Medical Board (PUF by AMB).
(g) Declared medically unfit due to Hepatitis B & C (AMB cannot be requested).
(h) Withdrawn from any bonded Armed Forces college/institution on disciplinary grounds.
(j) Withdrawn/discharged/resigned or purchase release from any Armed Forces officers Academy / Training Institution on any ground,
(k) Tempering of academic certificates/forgery/concealment to get undue advantage will make an applicant permanently ineligible for all
types of commission in Armed Forces.
(l) Gives incomplete, false, or wrongful information,
(m) Thrice screened out by the Army / Navy/ Air Force during preliminary selection
For further details and online registration please visit www.joinpaf.gov.pk or any of the following PAF Information & Selection Centres along with all original Educational Certificates and mark sheets, 02 passport size attested photographs, photocopy of Computerized National Identity Card of Father and Self. Old NIC / Form B is not acceptable
For detail information and Online Apply visit www.joinpaf.gov.pk
- ABBOTTABAD: 310 -Mansehra Road, Near Ayub Medical Complex Ph: 0992-385157, 385166
- FAISALABAD: Main Jhang Road, Near Airport Chowk Ph: 041-9201199, 2577799
- HYDERABAD: 49 – Salahuddin Road, Cantt Ph: 022-9200936
- KARACHI: Main Sharh-e-Faisal (Near PAF Base) Faisal Ph: 021-99240999, 34570222
- LAHORE: 14 – Munir Road, (Near PAF Cinema) Munir Chowk — Ph: 042-99220084, 36671041-3
- MULTAN 2 217 – Sher Shah Road Ph: 061-9201183-9201795
- DI KHAN: Fazal-e-Elahi Shaheed Road, Near Bus Stand Ph: 0966-9280311
- PESHAWAR: 9- The Mall, Peshawar Cantt Ph: 091-9210829, 5286329
- QUETTA M.A Jinnah Road Ph: 081-9201753, 0344-3500989
- RAWALPINDI: 3 – The Malt, Opposite AFIC Ph: 051 -5701143, 701 257-58
- SUKKUR: Opposite Govt Islamia College, Minara Road Ph: 071-9310409
- MIANWALI: Fazaia Road, Opposite Customs Office Ph: 0459-350226
Thanks for visiting Jobs in Pakistan we hope you like this job, for all kinds of jobs in Pakistan keep visiting our job portal created and maintained for your dream career. Best of luck!. We collect all Jobs in Pakistan from the daily newspapers and keep updated our website Jobsinpakistan.net. You can find the latest jobs in Pakistan, Scholarships, Past papers, Application Forms, PDF Books Download. Visit our website on a daily basis you will get all updates, Feel free to ask any question about this/these job vacancy. Share this page with all Your friends and colleagues.