Assistant Professor Required in University of Lakki Marwat
University of Lakki Marwat District: Lakki Marwat, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa (Pakistan), has invited applications for the following posts from suitable candidates. We will update you on all jobs in Pakistan.
Last date of Apply: October 20,2020
Applications arc invited from dynamic. qualified and energetic Pakistani Nationals for the Positions of Assistant Professor on TTS Basis in the following subjects: –
S.No. Subject No. of Positions Qualifications
5 Political Science
6 Business & Management Sciences
8 Computer Science
Conditions to apply
- Candidates are requited to fill online form on: www.ulm.edu.pk and print it in hard copy.
- The duly filled-in application form (online forms) completes in all respect along-with attested copies of educational testi lonials, certificate of any distinction etc. and relevant experience certificates (from Government/Semi-Govenuncnti Autonomous bodies), copy of CNIC and two recent passport sac color photographs must reach to the office of the undersigned, on or before October 20,2020. Rs.2000/- as application processing fee (non-refundable) original bank receipt or bank draft or through online transfer in HBL Lakki Marwat Branch (1169). online Account # 11697901661103 in favour of the University’ of Lakki Marwat, must be attached with the application form.
- The claim of experience must be supported by experience certificates, appointment letters and pay slips issued by the authorized officer duly attested by a gazetted officer.
- The Candidates having foreign degrees/ certificates must provide certificate of equivalence from Higher Education Commission (HEC), Islamabad.
- Original documents at the time of interview will be required. Incomplete application forms and those received after the due date, shall be rejected without intimation to the applicant.
- No TA/DA shall be admissible for interview.
- The University reserves the right to increase or decrease (according to the need), cancel or not to fill any of the above posts without assigning any reason.
- Call letters for interview will be issued one time: however, the University shall not be responsible for late receipt or non-receipt of call letters. Such cases should be dealt with the concerned post/courier service providers.
- Age will be reckoned as on the closing date of advertisement.
INAMULLAH KHAN Registrar University of Lakki Marwat
Thanks for visiting Jobs in Pakistan we hope you like this job, for all kinds of jobs in Pakistan keep visiting our job portal created and maintained for your dream career. Best of luck!. We collect all Jobs in Pakistan from the daily newspapers and keep updated our website Jobsinpakistan.net. You can find the latest jobs in Pakistan, Scholarships, Past papers, Application Forms, PDF Books Download. Visit our website on a daily basis you will get all updates, Feel free to ask any question about this/these job vacancy. Share this page with all Your friends and colleagues.