Applications are invited to apply for Deakin University Scholarship 2021 in Australia. Deakin University is offering a fully-funded Master and Ph.D. degree scholarship for all domestic and international students.
Deakin University is a renowned public university located in Victoria, Australia, and established in 1974. Deakin University consistently ranks highly in undergraduate level student satisfaction; in the 2019 Student Experience Survey, Deakin had the fourth highest student satisfaction rating nationwide and the highest student satisfaction rating out of all Victorian universities.
- Country of Study: Australia
- University: Deakin University
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligibility: National & international students
- Degree Level: Masters and P.hD Degree
- Deadline: Accepted All Years
Available Fields & Faculty List:
- Faculty of Arts
- Faculty of Education
- Faculty of Health
- Faculty of Science
- Faculty of Engineering and Built Environment
- Faculty of Business
- Faculty of Law
- Institute for Frontier Materials
- Institute for Intelligent Systems Research and Innovation
Deakin University Scholarship 2021 Benefits:
- Living Allowance:
- Full Tuition Fee
- Travel Allowance
- Overseas Student Health Cover
- Medical Funds
- To be eligible for this scholarship award, domestic or international students must be enrolled at Deakin University in an HDR course of study.
- An applicant should not be a current awardee of the commonwealth or equivalent scholarship.
- An applicant must not be receiving income from another source to support that student’s general living costs income should no more than 75% of the scholarship’s stipend.
- An applicant should refer for the HDR course requirements at Deakin University to the research degree entry page.
- For a Masters Research Program: applicants should have a Bachelor’s degree. and
- Ph.D. Research Program applicants should have a Master’s degree with good academic grades and research work.
- Previous Degrees
- Supervisor Acceptance Letter
- TOEFL or IELTS
- Two Recommendation Letters
- Other related documents
How to Apply
Deakin University has a streamlined process for applying for a higher degree by research. Applicants need to apply via the online Higher Degree by Research Application Form. Attach all certified supporting documents, in addition to your research proposal and referee reports.