he Applications are now open to apply for the ETH Scholarship in Switzerland 2021. The ETH Zurich Scholarship is a Fully Funded Scholarships for International Students to Pursue this degree Programs at ETH Zurich University. The ETH Zurich University Ranked 6th in the world and 8th by the Times Higher Education World Rankings 2020. The ETH Excellence Scholarship is One of the Famous Scholarships in Switzerland.
A Diverse Range of study fields is available. The ETH Scholarships are available for all international students from around the world with any nationality. You can pursue your Master’s Degree Programs Scholarships at ETH Zurich University. The Duration of the Master Degree Switzerland Scholarships for International Students is for 1.5 Year or 2 Year Means 3 Semesters or 4 Semester depends on the Course.
You can easily apply to both the Scholarships offered by ETH University. ETH Excellence Scholarship & Opportunity Programme / ETH-D Scholarship.
Details About ETH Scholarship in Switzerland 2021
- Country: Switzerland
- University: ETH Zurich
- Financial Coverage: Funded
- Course Level: Master Degree
- Deadline: 15th December 2020
Available Fields & Majors
A wide range of academic fields & Majors is available for Scholarships for Masters Programs at ETH Zurich University. Please check them below.
Architecture and Civil Engineering
Natural Sciences and Mathematics
System-oriented Natural Sciences
Management and Social Sciences
ETH Zurich Excellence Scholarships in Switzerland for international students will cover the following expenses given below.
There are Two Types of Full Scholarships for International Students by ETH Zurich University given below:
ETH Zurich Excellence Scholarship
The Excellence Scholarship will Cover Living and Study Expenses (CHF 12’000 per semester) as well as a Tuition Fee Waiver.
- The ETH-D Scholarship consists of a Partial Stipend for Living and Study Expenses (CHF 7’500 per semester) as well as a Tuition Fee Waiver.
- The Department will Additionally Provide a Scholarship of CHF 3’000 Per Semester or offer an Assistantship (with a payment of CHF 500 – 600 Per Month).
- Application Form (Application Window open 15 Nov – 15 Dec 2020)
- Letter of Motivation (1-2 pages)
- Pre-Proposal for your Master’s thesis
- Two Reference Letters.
- National & International Students are eligible to study in Switzerland for international students.
- Have a Bachelors Degree.
- Skype Interview in February.
The last date to apply for the ETH Scholarships for International Students is 15th December 2020.
How to Apply:
The Application is open on 15th November 2020. The Link of the Official Application Source is given. To Apply go to the Official website of ETH Zurich Excellence Scholarship.