WAPDA Water and Power Development Authority
WAPDA is the premier Engineering Establishment of the county with Mega Engneenng Projects at its credit Tarbela Dam, Mangla Dam, and the recent engagement marvel of Nelum Jhelum Hydropower Project Currently WAPDA is actively undertaking the construction of Mega Hydel Projects Diemer Basha, Mohmand, and Dasu. Services of an experienced and qualified professional engineer are required to assist the Authority as Advisor on Kurrum Tangi Dam Project and Golen Gol Hydropower Project
JOIN WAPDA AS ADVISOR
Qualification/Experience/Tenure Package: –
- Candidate should be B.Sc Engineering with at least 25 years aggregate relevant experience at least 02 years on BPS-20 post.
- Exposure/experience of Design Engineering. Contracts and Project Management.
- The appointment will be on contract basis for a period of 01-year
- (extendable on satisfactory performance)
- Pay package commensurate with experience and rules on the subject
- Age: Maximum age limit is 62 years. The age will be calculated on the last dale of receipt of applications.
Mandate / Charter of duties: –
- To assist the Authority regarding all technical engineering matters of the Kurrum Tangi Dam Project, Golen Gol Hydropower Project under the supervision of Member (Water).
- To provide technical support to Project Directors regarding effective monitoring and execution of the Project as per the implementation plan.
- Any other task assigned by Chairman
Instructions & General Conditions: –
- Prescribed Application Form is available on www.wapda.gov.pk
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
- No TA/DA wal be admissbile to the candidates for interview.
- Educational degrees must be from HEC Recognized Universities/Concerned Boards.
- Original documents must be presented by the candidates at the time of the interview.
- WAPDA reserves the right to withhold/cancel the recruitment process at any stage without assigning any reasons.
- Candidates applying on the prescribed application form for the post available ‘on WAPDA’s website only will be considered for shortlisting,
- Candidates who have been dismissed or debarred are not eligible for future employment
- Current Govt Employees should apply through proper channel after obtaining NOC from the concerned Department.
- Candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria mentioned above may submit their application along with a detailed CV, attested photocopies of Educational / Experience certificates, CNIC, 2 Photographs to Director General (Recruitment), B-26 WAPDA House, Lahore.
- Applications carrying incomplete/incorrect information, or received after the due date shall be rejected.
- The last date for submission of application is 21.09.2820.
- Applications submitted by hand will not be entertained
READ Demonstrators Jobs in Govt Khawaja Muhammad Safdar Medical College Sialkot
DIRECTOR GENERAL RECRUITMENT WAPDA
B-26, WAPDA HOUSE, LAHORE