|GAT-A Curriculum (Business and Engineering Students) Demo Test
||(Graduate Assessment Test) NTS General Test
Please read the following instructions very carefully:
- Important: These Tests are only for practices purpose is not correlated with any organization, all information given is collected from various online sources, with the motive to help students to prepare themselves for various exams. Verified information is available on the website concerned.
- You have 24 minutes to complete the test.
- The test contains a total of 20 questions.
- There is only one correct answer to each question. Click on the most appropriate option to mark it as your answer.
- You will be awarded 1 marks for each correct answer.
- You can move back and forth between the questions by clicking the buttons "Previous" and "Next" respectively.
- A Number list of Unattempted questions appears at the Left hand side of the screen. You can access the questions in any order within a section or across sections by clicking on the question number given on the number list.
- You can use rough sheets while taking the test. Do not use calculators, log tables, dictionaries, or any other printed/online reference material during the test.
- Do not click the button "End test" before completing the test. A test once submitted cannot be resumed.